Standard Full Day Offshore Trips
On a standard full day trip we target a wide range of species including Gag Grouper, Red Grouper, Red Snapper, Mangrove Snapper, Hogfish, Cobia, Amberjack, Kingfish, Grunts, and Sea Bass. All of these species are found within 20-50 miles of Crystal River on a seasonal basis but we can target most grouper species on a daily basis. We allow our customers to keep as many fish as they would like per FWC regulations. All fish are filleted and bagged for customers at no additional cost.
These trips usually begin at 7am where we load up our 42 Freeman and head out to the Gulf of Mexico. Our trusted Simrad Electronics help us put you on the the fish and with a 600 miles range we have the ability to reach offshore hot spots that see very little pressure. This boat is outfitted with a large coffin style fish box that holds roughly 500lbs of fish as well as a large drink cooler to hold all of the food and drinks needed for the day. This boat specializes in red snapper and gag grouper trips from 30-60 miles offshore and Captains Blake Shidler and JD Hiers know where to find the fish.
What is Provided:
- Bottled Water
- Tackle, Rods & Reels
- Fishing Licenses are provided
What Not to Bring
- GPS – Not Allowed
- NO Illegal Drugs – Please do not bring them on board!
What to Bring:
- Polarized Sun Glasses
- Drinks (other that water, if desired)
- Non-skid shoes or sandals (no black soles)
- A Camera
- A Small Cooler – (For your fish)
- Sea-sick pills (if you need them). You can get a prescription patch from your doctor if you have had problems before, they are excellent.